Getting license and registration in NC
- tags: north-carolina, insurance, license
Go to RMV once you have insurance and take the test. Everybody complains that the test is difficult, the only part that seemed hard was identifying the signs with the middles taken out, take some time to look at the back of the study guide( a round yellow sign is railroad crossings)
**They don’t except personal checks unless you they are addressed from in the state.
- Out of State Registration
- Odometer Statement
To register a vehicle previously titled in another state in the same owners name:
- Bring your out-of-state title.
- Complete the Title Application (MVR-1), declaring all liens, signed in the presence of a notary.
- If the vehicle is less than 10 years old, you must declare an odometer statement reading on the Title Application.
- Once a license plate is issued, the owner has 10 days to have the vehicle inspected in North Carolina. Personalized Plates
- The North Carolina title will be issued and mailed to the owner.
Migrated: from simplelog 2014-07-03